How to "Declare" MSE


As you know, as an incoming engineering student, you did not enter into a specific engineering degree program. As you begin your second year in the College of Engineering, it's now time to select the program of your choice. Materials Science and Engineering is a great field. Take a look at our website, talk to other MSE undergrads and/or faculty, or visit us during one of our weekly MMS lunch meetings!

Following are the steps to make your choice official:
Stop by the MSE Undergraduate Program Office, 2146 H.H. Dow, to speak with Patti Vogel, the undergraduate program advisor. She will have you fill out a Declaration Form, department information forms, go over your transcript and set up an appointment with Associate Professor Emmanuelle Marquis, the undergraduate academic advisor.